Chef Jahrid immediately thought a barbecued burger would be the best lunch to make on Father’s Day. Here is the recipe he plans to prepare.
1 lb. ground beef
2 cloves garlic
1/4 of a yellow onion
1/4 of a green bell pepper
1 Tbsp. of barbecue sauce
1 tsp. honey
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. curry powder
• Place ground beef into a large mixing bowl.
• In a blender, mix all remaining ingredients together until combined. Mixture should be like a thick paste.
• Pour blended mixture into the bowl with ground beef and use your hand to combine all of the ingredients thoroughly.
• Using a burger press, form four perfectly shaped burger patties.
• Grill the patties for 12-14 minutes, turning once. Do not push down too much on the burgers, or you will wind up with a drier burger.
• About a minute or two before you are finished cooking, brush the tops of the burgers with a little more barbecue sauce.
• Remove from the grill and serve on buns with any toppings you desire.
Enjoy! Happy Father’s Day.